After a long planning and outlining you have now decided to create a home made CNC router
. There are a lot of benefits and advantages in owning a CNC router and a home made CNC routers can certainly cut and carve almost anything. It is the best preferred by any hobbyist in the field because making a home made CNC router instead of purchasing one can save you a big amount of money.
It is practically true that making a CNC router can mostly cost you a small part of its retail price and work exactly the same. Some of the best reasons why it is ideal to make your own CNC router is that it can be very flexible and you will be able to customize it your own way so that it will just fit your needs perfectly. In addition, the popular reason of individuals that wants to build their own CNC router is that they don't have that kind of money to invest on those expensive equipments.
There are home made CNC routers kits that are available on the market and along with it come with a direction manual to properly assemble it but there are some parts that you will most likely buy separately and so if it is not available then you must design something to vary on it as well as protecting yourself. If you only plan to build your own and not design your own then that's where the kits and manual can come in handy. The instruction is very simple to follow and it is perfect for what they are specially made of. However, there are tons of them that you can just easily buy in the market so how could you know that it is the right one, no matter how perfect the instruction guides are if the design is bad you will positively get a bad machine.
The content of this article aims to prevent you from making some mistakes that will cost so some of your precious time, money and frustration. And by the end of this you might probably talking about CNC like a pro. This will surely give you a heads up when you are very well prepared to build and design your home made CNC router.
Here are the steps:
1. Key design decisions - In this section it mostly covers the following: Knowing the right design, the required cutting area, the availability of the space, quantity of you materials, methods, the tools that are available and the budget that you want to spend.
2. The base and X-axis frame as well as the Y-axis gantry design - You must have an idea of what type of design of the main base, x-axis base or y-axis base and make a breakdown of several designs so that you can just select the right one for you.
3. The linear motion system - Gather all the detailed overview of the linear motion systems. Select the perfect system for your machine which includes the linear shaft, bushings, linear rails as well as the guide blocks.
4. The Design of the Cutting table - Generate a design overview of your cutting table in this might include T-slot table, vacuum table, perforated cutting bed, cutaway bed.
5. Pick the right motors - You must know the right information's about the CNC motors as well as their types. You must carefully choose the right motor type and motor size for your design.
6. The spindle options - Check some several types and weigh in their features as well as their prices.
7. Electronics - You must be very appropriate with the control panel of your home made CNC router because a simple miscalculated part will surely give you a bad result. Includes in this are the wirings, fuses, switches and power supplies.
8. Selecting the right software - You must get the right software for your CNC router as well as the CAM software, CAD software and NC software for your home made CNC router to perfectly operated.
It isn't just about being on cnc circuit board anymore–it's about maximizing the potential of the platform of manufacturing.
We believe our ability can raise a giant wave of innovation among the field of cnc circuit board.
According to the market analysts, exports from Shenzhen ChiKin Automation Equipment Co. , Ltd facilities in China will exceed the forecast.